Saturday 20 February 2021

Wig review: BCHR long pink wig

 


BCHR wigs are usually my first go-to when I'm looking for a short wig (review for their short wigs is HERE), and I've always been satisfied!
So I decided to try out their longer wigs as well, because honestly, they seemed really neat ^^

I've ordered two of them, pink one and creamy-blonde one, and I'll do two separate reviews. Stay tuned for the other one! ^^





The wig came again in a BCHR brand bag, with a hard-paper border, a piece of paper inside, and a hair net, giving me the feeling of care as always. :3 




As of the wig itself, you can definitely see the elastic net right here, and I dare to say it has a really nice amount of hair - I tried to prove so by tying the hair with a headband tightly as that's usually what I do when I'm trying to figure out the wig thickness. I can definitely say I'm satisfied ^^



Here's the color as closely to real life colours as I could capture. 






Overall, the wig made a really good impression on me. The bangs are long enough to be cut in a way you'd need, the fiber is really smooth and soft, and under natural sunlight the wig doesn't shine at all (Even artificial light doesn't make it shine almost at all - as you can see in the pictures. ^^


I used both of these wigs for Ahri, one being atop of the other.

-----------------------

So here's a summary of some important information of this wig.

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: pleasant to touch, smooth

SHINE: barely any shine, high-quality

COLOR: exactly like on the picture

VOLUME: perfect amount of hair; definitely stylable

PRICE: Very affordable, great deal in my opinion


LINK:

aliexpress BCHR store

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32981047198.html?gps-id=pcStoreJustForYou&scm=1007.23125.137358.0&scm_id=1007.23125.137358.0&scm-url=1007.23125.137358.0&pvid=de4e0e47-9c4d-475d-8efb-e91dcccc2eca&spm=a2g0o.store_home.smartJustForYou_122243399.5

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020