Tuesday 24 November 2020

Wig review: Dokidoki Aerith Gainsborough


 So, I've received this beautiful wig for Aerith Gainsborough. I've always wanted to cosplay this beauty from Final Fantasy and I'm so excited that I can now! <3

In my opinion, DokiDokiCosplay, the store that sponsored me this wig, is absolutely amazing. Their wig and costume quality speak for itself even from the pictures - and once you receive your cosplay or wig, you can definitely confirm that. I'm madly in love with how they handle their store. :3

Plus they are incredibly kind and understanding! From all my shopping experiences when it comes to cosplay stuff, DokiDoki stands on one of the first places. I can't recommend them more. ^^

Let's go to the review now!


The wig is packaged very well,  you can be sure it's safe. And they added a bonus to the package - some extra rubber bands in case the ones on your wig broke! ^^



Before I put the wig on the wig head, let's take a look on how it looks put out of the package. The moment I had this wig in my hands for the first moment, I knew I'm in heaven. The fiber of this wig is incredibly nice to touch and really soft.



Here we can see the netting - I refused to turn it inside out for the picture, as I was worried to ruin anything about the ponytail, but anyways you can see elastic wig net with a lot of hair. Simply the right amount! ^^

The front part is dense just as needed, simply as the rest. So when it comes to the questions "Does it have the right amount of hair?" and "Does it have a high quality wig net?" I can assure you that yes, it does <3



 
Putting the wig on the wig head now, I can tell that at first, I have struggled to keep it in place - which is what usually happens with heavier wigs - and this one, with the amount of hair, is indeed quite heavy. For your head, there's no problem with using the elastic bands on the side of the netting, hooking them to the bottom part so it fits your head! And you can be sure it doesn't fall off ^^
And when it comes to wig heads, I usually hook the hooks into each other under the chin.



 
 When it comes to the styling of the front part, you don't really need to do anything - since everything is curled and styled so you can go and wear it! Although since my wig was shipped through China post as I asked, which took 30 days (my attempts to avoid customs charges), I feel like the shipping caused one half of the bangs to fold a little differently. But nothing that can't be fixed! ^^



 
 I am truly satisfied with this beauty. This is seriously one of my highest-quality wigs. I can't wait to be able to fully cosplay Aerith soon! <3

Here are pictures of the wig in action:

Wig details: summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: pleasant to touch, smooth

SHINE: No shine at all

COLOR: exactly like on the picture

VOLUME: perfect amount of hair

PRICE: Affordable, great!


LINK:

DokiDoki: Store

DokiDoki: Aliexpress store

Aerith wig: Version 1 Version 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020