Thursday 13 May 2021

Wig review: L-email Neeko



For quite some time, I wanted to cosplay Neeko - in fact, the first impulse was around summer 2019, at the time when I didn't even play League of Legends at all. (side note: I was planning to start playing first and then deciding, don't worry.)

A year went by and I decided that I'm actually going to do this. 

First off, I did my research of available Neeko wigs on Aliexpress, since that's where I usually look for wigs. And since L-email and Rolecosplay do have their shops on Aliexpress as well, and their price was really affordable and the reviews looked neat, I decided to believe them and give L-email cosplay wigs my first chance.

The wig took relatively average time to arrive, all well protected with a hard paper border to keep the wig in shape! So let's go straight to the review now.




Here's the wig in the fullest. My wig head is a little small compared to my own head, so the wig looks a bit larger than on my own head.






The net is great, amount of hair as well. Skin top is located on a side.





I'm obsessed with the colors tbh. You can see gradients from blue to purple to magenta, and I absolutely love it.


I still need to match the headpiece's colors with the wig, but overall, I just love it so much >w<

Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, doesnt tangle

SHINE: only a bit shiny

COLOR: just like the picture

VOLUME: just enough of hair

PRICE: pretty affordable





Pictures of the wig in action are currently in progress! As my Neeko still isn't finished, I'm taking my time to try her out, but as soon as there will be at least a costest, you will be able to see it here as well ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020