Wednesday 7 July 2021

Wig review: Ganyu from Trustedeal


When it comes to Genshin Impact characters, the introduction of Ganyu didn't really caught my attention, as I was all over Xiao at that time. 
But as some time passed, I fell in love with her, decided to 100% cosplay her and now I'm patiently waiting for a rerun. >w<

And when it comes to wigs for Ganyu, it took me a good while to really figure out which one would I like to use for her. At first, her hair appeared more lila than blue to me, and ever since that time, I've been quite really unsure about which wig color would look the best on her.
And after time, I finally found my all time fav, sold by trustedeal.com ^^


The wig came in a box! I always appreciate this kind of packaging ^^
The box is quite crumpled though, but as long as the wig inside is safe, I don't mind!




Let's start off with the netting. Honestly, I was quite surprised; as you can see, the top has a rose netting that I'm really used to, but the bottom part is quite different. I can assure you that the netting is high quality, even though it is a bit unusual. The only other wig that I own with this kind of netting is my lace-frontal brown wig (that you could see on my Nissa, for example). It can surely remind you of the low-quality nets you see on cheap wigs, but this isn't the case at all. And I can appreciate this one even more with certain wigs tbh, as the hair doesn't end up between the wefts inside of the wig, 





As for the color, it's the best one I could find. The majority of hair has this light, periwinkle shade of blue, and the longest part of the hair (curly sections behind ears, alongside the face and the ponytail) transition to dark blue. 
The gradient is accomplished not by having the hair dyed, but by having the lighter hair cut neatly around the darker hair to create this gradient look. I had many wigs like this in my hands and honestly, this time it's really well done, as the wig doesn't show strands of dark blue hair anywhere else than where they belong.




The wig has a great amount of hair and is neatly cut. Barely needs styling; it already is just as fluffy as Ganyu's actual hair and all I can advise is to gently cut the bangs to fit your face, as they are a bit longer to be ready for such styling. 


Overall it's a fantastic wig for Ganyu; with the color I've been looking for, enough fluffiness and... it's simply a beautiful wig. 

Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

HIGH QUALITY NET: yes

FIBER: smooth

SHINE: no shine

COLOR: accurate

VOLUME: amazing

PRICE: Accurate to the quality in my opinion

---------------------

LINKS:


Ganyu wig option A


1 comment:

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020