Thursday 1 July 2021

Wig review: Yanfei from L-email


The moment I saw Yanfei's previews... I knew I'd have to cosplay her. She's just... so precious awhh

And for that to happen, L-email was so kind to send me the wig they made for her for a review! So here it comes ^^




The netting is great! You can also notice that the amount of wefts is great as well; the wig has a good amount of hair in my opinion. ^^


The skintop is in a rectangular shape, so it appears as a parting rather than just a circle. I always like this in wigs that suit that style! ^^
Just as in-game, the wig has two sections of shorter hair - here tied by hairties to separate them from the rest of the hair - in the sections where Yanfei's horns are to be placed. I'm planning to style them a bit to make them more fluffy and bigger in general, but I think there's just enough hair to work with ^^


I appreciate the color gradient in the overall look. As you could see a few images prior, when the wig was inside out, the fibers were a bit lighter than the majority of the fibers on this picture, to create a color transition. I love both of these colors tbh! ^^

I'm probably planning to cut the bangs a bit, to have them sit better on my face (as they are a bit longer, soeveryone could cut them a bit to fit their face better)



Here I untied the little ponytails, though mind you it's still not styled. ^^ 
Overall, I really like this wig - the color is great, length fits, the amount of hair is also really neat, and it's really comfy. Can't wait to wear her again! ^^

Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, nice

SHINE: no shine

COLOR: accurate

VOLUME: great volume

PRICE: Pretty good in my opinion!

---------------------

LINKS:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020