Thursday 17 December 2020

Wig Review: Rolecosplay Star Guardian Janna wig


I've always wanted to cosplay Star Guardians. I've always admired all cosplayers of this fabulous galactic group and at one point, I really wanted to join them. 

One day in midst of my thinking about characters to cosplay, I came across my old in-progress artwork of Star Guardian Janna. I'll be honest here, at that time I basically forgot that artwork ever existed and that Janna exists as well.

But the moment I saw the artwork again, I started feeling a weird kind of hype.
Because I couldn't stop thinking about the character until I finally buy the wig.

I found one on Rolecosplay and did some researching before I finally ordered it, and even though I believe some Janna wigs have more vibrant and interesting colors and color transitions, I'm still really happy with the one I chose. ^^
 




Here's the wig itself. What I hoped for is that the ponytail is detachable - and as you can see, it is. To be very honest, I really like these kinds of ponytails - they are easy to work with and you can be sure the wig doesn't fall of your head as it also holds you hair.




The inner netting is exactly what I expect from a wig; elastic, and with a good amount of hair.




Closer look at the head. As you can see, the longer hair sections gradient into a lighter, more blue-ish color; just as well as the ponytail.




Closer look at the fiber and it's color. It is very pleasant to touch, from a high quality kanekalon, does not tangle and apparently is heat resistant (I'm assuming that based on the fact how the fiber feels; I think that as I learned my lessons at some points in my life, I can figure out when a fiber is not heat resistant based on the texture and feel ^^')




The back part of the wig surprised me the most to be very honest - as the hair is cut very short, but still perfectly covers the netting and your hair as well! I think that it makes it a very good wig.





Attaching a ponytail on a polystyren head is quite difficult to say at least, but here are some photos of the full wig. The ponytail itself is pretty long yet still does not ever tangle too much and is easily combed.

Overall, I think I can say that I'm very happy and very satisfied with this wig. ^^

And here are some pictures of this wig in action! 


Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, not tangling, pleasant to touch

SHINE: barely any shine, high-quality

COLOR: purple, gradient

VOLUME: Great amount of hair

PRICE: Affordable wig


LINK:

ROLECOSPLAY

L-EMAIL

Aliexpress





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020