Saturday 27 February 2021

Wig review: Cosgeeker: Asuna wig (Sword Art Online)



A new wig I'd really love to share with you guys! 
I had my eyes on Asuna wigs for a while now - and I'm so happy that Cosgeeker decided to collaborate with me on this cosplay! I'm super excited to start sewing now >w<





As you can see, the wig came in a box, with a net included. And I just can't help but feel this specific feeling of safety of my wig when it's in a box like this ^^


The fiber is great, with a really nice, not too vibrant light blue color, doesn't tangle, has nearly no shine and is resistant to 150°C heat, which is the lowest setting on my straightener.



Although the wig net may look a little less dense, what surprised me is that that is actually not the case. Even though there seems to be a lot of space between wefts, the thickness of the wefts themselves seem to be much higher than what I'm used to. And as the curiosity got the best of me, I went and tried to compare the thickness to other of my wigs, which I deem dense enough to my liking, and truly they were nearly the same.


Front part is cut in the style of Asuna from SAO, and a section of the hair on the sides of the head is used to make the two braids connecting at the back of the head.



Why do I feel like this is the most photogenic wig that I own? Seriously, I doubt my wig photos will ever look as good as these QwQ

Well, time for pics of the wig in action!




Wig details: summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, not tangling, nice

SHINE: No shine at all

COLOR: good, like on the picture

VOLUME: great amount of hair

PRICE: really affordable



LINK:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020