Tuesday 6 April 2021

Wig Review: Cynthia ginger


My rambling about wanting a ginger wig must have gotten pretty unbearable to people around me, I swear xD

So I decided to have a go through Aliexpress to try and find the one base wig I'd be satisfied with, so I could turn it into a lacefrontal.

I was choosing between the stores Cynthia and VICWIG, and this time, I'm incredibly happy I chose Cynthia. The wig is just so good I had to order another one in a different color right away, without much of a hesitation.
Let's have a look.



The packaging is really simple, with a net included, and a pretty looking tag with the name of the brand. First impression was really good!


As I first touched the hair, I knew this wig was like a treat for my soul. Smooth, not tangling, and longer than expected, with no shine at all which would give the wig the artificial look. From the first moment I know there's no regretting.

Heat resistance was also tested and even though I recommend using around 150 degree Celsius max, I went to try higher temperatures and the wig seemed to go well with up to 200 degree Celsius straightener.




Elastic rose inner net has just the right amount of hair in my opinion. It fits well on the head and makes the experience with the wig great.



The middle parting is something I usually don't focus much on, but regarding some of my worse experiences with different wigs, I feel like mentioning that this one is well done, neither too thin nor too thick, and with the right amount of hair. And while examining this part of the wig, I also noticed that there are two different colors of the hair strands mixed together - some more orange-like and some a bit more red. It gives the wig a great look in the end. 


All I can say is that this wig truly is a great buy for me. It has everything I'm looking for in a wig: great amount of hair, great lenght, no shine and accurate and pretty color. 

So here's a summary of some important information of this wig.

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: pleasant to touch, smooth

SHINE: none

COLOR: like the picture

VOLUME: perfect amount of hair

PRICE: Great buy!


LINK:

Cynthia wig store

Long Wave Orange Colored Daily Synthetic Wigs For Black White Women Natural Fiber Cosplay Heat Resistant Party Hair Wavy Wig| | - AliExpress

--------


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020