Wednesday 17 March 2021

Wig Review: BCHR short bob - pink




Always happy to share my fav aliexpress wig store. Here is another wig from them!

-----------------------

LINK:

aliexpress BCHR store

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2299008

BCHR store can be found on Aliexpress and it specializes on synthetic wigs - both regular and lace-frontal. 

Here are some quick screenshots from their store:


Again, the listing I was ordering this wig from is the following:

color options


and here comes the review of the wig alone! ^^




Packed in a stylish branded bag. I really appreciate this detail!
 
Contents of the bag.


Now let's start with the netting. I personally think the amount of hair is amazing for a wig of this price, and if you are considering a cosplay of a short haired character, I can recommend these.



Bangs are uncut, the wig is more likely to be styled than worn immediately.


Back hair shown here are long enough to be styled in various ways.

I've already reviewed these wigs in red and dark blue, so I'm trying to keep the review a bit more simple this time. You can go and check my previous reviews of BCHR wigs. ^^

Here's a pic of this wig in action!



I think it needs to be considered that the wig is short (my mistake, bought it for a different character & then went and bought a different wig 'cuz the lenght wasn't what I aimed for); but in my opinion it's great for short haired characters! Ofc some styling and cutting is needed usually.

So here's a summary of some important information of this wig.

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: pleasant to touch, smooth

SHINE: barely any shine, high-quality

COLOR: exactly like on the picture

VOLUME: perfect amount of hair; definitely stylable

PRICE: Very affordable, great deal in my opinion


LINK:

aliexpress BCHR store

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2299008

--------





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020