Friday 16 April 2021

Wig review: Cynthia black




Not so long after my ginger wig from Cynthia store on Aliexpress arrived, I knew I was going to order from them again. So here I come, with a black wig this time - especially since all my black wigs ended up not looking really good, so I felt the need to treat myself with a high quality black wig. 

But since this wig wasn't that photogenic due to the color, I'd definitely suggest checking out my ginger wig review from Cynthia as well, as they are really wonderful brand and I'm super happy with them.



The amount of fiber of this wig is really noticeable in real life. 


Netting is great, just as with other wigs from this brand.




It was quite difficult to take really good pictures, as the contrast between the background and the wig is really high, but I can promise it's a great wig. Doesn't shine, is really smooth and i haven't had any issue with tangling at all so far, is pretty long as well, and overall one of my favouritest wigs when it comes to quality. I can't wait to start working on her more. 



Here's a closeup of the skin top ^^


Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, textured

SHINE: not shiny

COLOR: accurate

VOLUME: great, a lot of hair

PRICE: considering the quality I think it's really cheap ^^


LINK:

Cynthia wig store

Long Wave Orange Colored Daily Synthetic Wigs For Black White Women Natural Fiber Cosplay Heat Resistant Party Hair Wavy Wig| | - AliExpress

--------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020