Sunday 2 May 2021

Wig review: VICWIGS short pink


After my initial error with a base wig for Diona, which was a bit too short, I decided to give VICWIG a go and order a pink one from their store, with the desired lenght this time. ^^


I really appreciate the little gifts VICWIG added to the package and it made me excited to order another wigs from them >w<


Here are all the contents. Small tattoo, hair ties and wig cap, and then the wig itself ^^


When it comes to the netting, I'm satisfied. There is a nice amount of hair, more than I expected in fact, and I'm definitely going to order another wig from this listing.



I think this wig is beautiful. Doesn't shine nor tangle much, is heat resistant and really smooth, plus the curls are adding on the adorableness qwq


Here's a picture of the back of the wig, to show that the fibers are evenly long even there. ^^


Definitely happy with my purchase! 

Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, nice

SHINE: not shiny

COLOR: just like the picture

VOLUME: great, a lot of hair

PRICE: I think it's a pretty affordable yet good quality option ^^

---

I don't really have some example pics as the wig was a base wig for Diona and I started making the lace front right away, so here's at least some first-test Diona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020