Friday 5 March 2021

Wig review: Dollblacks - Harajuku dark green gradient wig

 


I've already heard a lot of praise for the harajuku wigs, and admired them on every picture - and although I always loved how they look and wanted one, I never really bought one. That was until Dollblacks, a shop dedicated to harajuku/lolita fashion, was so kind to me to send me this wig for a review!

If you're going to buy any of those wigs, I can really recommend Dollblacks. <3 You can also use my discount code there, so you get 10% off your purchase!
DISCOUNT CODE: nauti
And without further due, let's take a look at the wig itself!






This wig arrived in two packages at once - one with the store name and one for the actual wig. I found this detail really cute ^^ They also included a wig cap, which is always great to see! ^^




The wig itself goes from dark green roots, in the middle transitions to grey and then back to dark green at the end. I can definitely say that the quality of the fiber got me breathless at the first moment. It's really soft and I really enjoy brushing through the wig, it doesn't shine at all and tangling also isn't a problem. Plus the amount of hair is fantastic! Exactly like what I've heard about these wigs. 




The inner net of the wig made me feel really spoiled lol. :D As you can see, not only is it an elastic, high quality net, but on the sides there's a bit more netting and clips to keep your wig in place. For me, this is amazing QwQ




Here's the wig in its full beauty! Accessories are mine and my mind is racing, thinking about what other accessories would go well with the wig. I tried making some dark and some softie makeups with this wig and it definitely goes well with both options; overall, i'm super happy with it >w<




I'll remind you once again that if you plan on buying some of these wigs, you can use my code "nauti" to get a 10% discount off your entire order on Dollblacks! ^-^


Wig details: summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, really nice

SHINE: No

COLOR: Just as advertised

VOLUME: Great! Awesome amount of hair



LINK:



Code: "nauti"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020