Monday 24 May 2021

Wig review: Rolecosplay Sucrose



My curiosity got the best of me when I tried to make a pattern for Sucrose's cosplay;
and seeing it work out, sort of...
I decided that full cosplay is definitely going to happen.

And a big help of that was Rolecosplay by sending me a wig for her! I can't thank them enough ^-^
I really liked the colors of theit Sucrose wig so I really wanted the one they are selling. 
And... I'm in love with her.
Let's see why!


The package had white hard paper frame to keep it in shape, which I always appreciate! ^^ With the wig itself came a wig net as well.



The inside of the wig looks great in my opinion. Nice colors, elastic wig net, and the wig itself is even thicker than I expected! I'm so in love with it >w<
The wig has no skin top, instead the top is made of many wefts close to each other, which adds to the fluffiness and thickness of the front part.



I haven't done any styling of the wig yet, only straightened the strands on the sides of my face. These strands are a bit longer so you can cut it the way you want to/need to, and I love it that way. I probably won't even cut them, as I really like how it looks this way, and all I'd have to cut is the fringe.
On the sides of this wig, there are sections of darker hair around the area of Sucrose's ears. I'm going to make my own ears for her but I really like this detail, and I'm excited to see how it'll look in the end. 
Definitely going to style those dark sections though, as they're a bit curled up from the travel.



The back side of the wig is great as well! The ponytail is pretty thick itself, plus there's a section of shorter hair above it, ready to be styled.
I also appreciate the ahoge on the top of the wig. It'll need a bit of fixing, but it can stand on its own and looks accurate to Sucrose's actual hair. 


I'll also mention the blue-ish strand in the front, which I find absolutely adorable.

Over all, I'm really in love with this wig. I'm really satisfied with the looks, the quality, and it really suits Sucrose so much that I can't wait to fully cosplay her.

Summary:

HEAT RESISTANT: yes

ELASTIC NET: yes

FIBER: smooth, nice

SHINE: not shiny at all

COLOR: accurate

VOLUME: Great! The amount of hair makes it definitely stylable and even the ponytail is considerably thick

PRICE: Pretty good in my opinion!

---------------------

LINKS:

Rolecosplay store

Sucrose wig

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and comment!

© Nautileen 2020. Powered by Blogger.

© Nautileen 2017 - 2020